Wednesday 18 June 2014

Funny - Comedy Nights with Kapil To Go Off Air !

There's a bad news for all fans of comedian Kapil Sharma, as his popular TV show, Comedy Nights With Kapil will go off air come September.

Kapil has signed Bank Chor with Yash Raj Films, which will take away most of his time. As a result the comedian wanted to make the show once a week, but the TV channel was not in agreement and thus decided to take the show off air.

Kapil said, "I can't create a bank of episodes for two months when I shoot my film because all the stars who come on my show do so when they are promoting their films. I can't tell them, Aap pehle aa jao kyonki meri film shooting hai(Please come on the show earlier because I am busy shooting my film)."

The show has been a major promotional platform for Bollywood industry. Kapil tweeted, "Comedy nights is going off air from september.. V will come back with new characters n new set.. Till den.. Keep smiling. Thnk u so much for ur love for comedy nights. Keep smiling n stay happy."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers