Saturday 28 June 2014

Amazing - Beautiful Kids Wallpapers

Beautiful Kids Wallpapers

I promise to update Kylie's blog more frequently! I hope you're all still interested in reading. Kylie is 4 years old now and I have a ton of pictures still from her birthday and a little photoshoot I did with her at The Dreslyn. Tons of fun stuff. Hope you stay tuned!.Being able to go to work with my daughter is one of the best feelings ever. She's like my little partner. I feel so lucky to have a job where I can be with her every day. I'm hoping I'll be able to bring her to Fashion Week with me someday! These are some of the shots my friend Easton took for The Dreslyn collaboration I did a while ago.It was such a fun day of shooting in beautiful clothes with my beautiful baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers