Thursday 20 November 2014

Evelyn Sharma Nautanki in Dubai

Nautanki in Dubai

Two days ago the whole team of Nautanki Saala flew to Dubai for the world premiere of our film :)) of course I went a few days earlier to catch up with some old friends...




And most importantly: To find the perfect dress for this big occasion! I did find it at one of the most fabulous designer's store, Dubai based Amato, who amog others styles Shakira, JLo, Katy Perry, Nicky Minaj and most recently styled Heidi Klum and GNTM! Ahh! You can imagine I almost fainted when I saw the amazing dresses at the store! It wasnt easy to choose I tell you! But the red embroidery of this gown won in the end :D LOVE IT! And thank God for Jojo who made my hair look just perrrfect for my big day!




We had an amazing time in Dubai! :)) friends, fashion, film and fun! Love my Nautankis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers